Humane Animal Trapping Near Beverly Hills MI For Pest Critters
Providing gentle, humane wildlife removal service in Beverly Hills Michigan and the surrounding areas. We are devoted to preserving the balance between people and nature.
Our team of skilled wildlife technicians in Beverly Hills MI are trained specifically for the animals local to your area. We specialize in squirrel, raccoon, skunk, snake, groundhog, bat, and dead animal removal. We also offer a wide variety of other humane nuisance animal removal services covering moles, voles, and other unwanted wildlife, nuisance animals and pests.
Once your Beverly Hills home or property has been humanely cleared of wildlife, our experienced nuisance animal trapping technicians make sure that it is restored and repaired so that wildlife cannot re-enter the property. All our Michigan wildlife professionals are licensed and insured for your protection and comply with all laws regarding Beverly Hills wildlife control and pest prevention.
How To Deter Skunks
What is wildlife removal and what is considered wildlife?
The following is an interview with our local, licensed Wildlife Control Operator. He is a licensed Wildlife Control Operator located in eastern North Carolina but we are finding that the further we humans encroach on the forest and wetlands the more these services are needed throughout the United States of America.
Wildlife removal is the business of removing nuisance wildlife in and around residential or
commercial structures. Wildlife or nuisance wildlife is any wild animal that is causing damage or presenting safety concerns towards personal property, commercial property or people or pets.
Four Points most important things about protecting yourself from wildlife.
1) Always remember no matter how cute the animal is, baby or adult animal, it is still
a wild animal and wild animals can be dangerous at any time.
2) Never get in the habit of feeling wild animals - it makes them dependent on humans
to survive, instead of its natural instincts - makes them less wary of human, causing them
to get bolder and possibly attack.
3) Keep house and outbuildings and commercial buildings in a good state of repair. Wild
animals often look for weaknesses in a structure to find den sites to raise their young. Once in the structure they can cause a lot of damage which can become quite costly. They defecate inside the structure which can cause human health problems.
4) Rabies is another health concern when dealing with wild animals. Take precautions
when working or playing in the out of doors where wildlife may be present.
How do I choose a wildlife removal service?
* Is the Wildlife Control Operator (WCO) licensed?
* Do they have liability insurance? If so how much 100,000 dollars of coverage is easy to obtain. There is no excuse not to have protection for the unknown circumstances.
* Did the WCO provide you with a variety of control options?
* Is the WCO knowledgeable or belong to State, local, or national organizations?
Are there any other services Wildlife Removal Services provide other than removal?
* We also provide exclusion so the animals will not return or new animals will not inhabit your property. We also do minor repairs to residential property caused by wildlife, if the damage is deemed serious or commercial in nature we have sub-contractors we can recommend to aide you in restoring your property.
* We also provide dead animal removal. So there you have the answers to a few questions with an expert in his field. He leaves us with just one pundit of food for thought.
" Sorry for the inconvenience but we do not remove MICE, RATs, INSECTS, or INLAWS."
Got Bats? Squirrels in the attic or raccoons living in the fire place? We take care of all your nuisance wild animal needs. Our specialties are live bat removal, bird control, and wildlife prevention on residential homes, condos, warehouses, and all other commercial properties. If you have a bat in the house, a damaged attic by birds, bats, or raccoons we take care of all the damages and restore your attic. Here are some wild animal encounters you may come in contact with.
Attic Restoration: If wildlife has inhabited the attic of your home or building, attic restoration is an important part of a complete wildlife control solution. Attic restoration basically means restoring your attic to the good, clean condition it was in before wildlife decided to move in and make a mess of things. Animals in attics can cause the following problems: Lots of poop and urine in the insulation, Nesting material and food debris through the attic, Odor problems inside the home, Growth of mold on contaminated attic areas, Parasites, roundworm, and other pathogens, Pheromone scent that can attract new wildlife. So it's important to address these problems by cleaning, decontaminating, and restoring the attic to its original state. This is done through several steps. The proper training and equipment is required, such as a HEPA filter mask and biohazard suit, as seen to the right. Attic restoration can be quick and cheap, or intensive and expensive, depending on the amount that needs to be cleaned. Homeowner's insurance may cover the cost.
Bat Removal & Exclusion Services - Get Rid Of Bats Now
Wildlife Under Stoop and Decks: Animals under decks and stoops in Michigan can create numerous incidents that can really be a problem. The worst problems that nuisance wildlife create under a deck or a stoop is skunks spraying, raccoons accumulating piles of feces and animals dying underneath, thus needing extraction. To clear up the difference between the two, typically a deck will be built over an existing stoop, so the animals living under the deck are actually living under the stoop unless the deck is very low to the ground and tightly enclosed. When a skunk is underneath and sprays, the concrete being porous as it is, will soak up the molecules drawing them into the home. Usually heat or moisture will activate these odors hence the reason they enhance when heat or air conditioning is turned on.Raccoon feces as mentioned earlier carries parasites that can be extremely harmful and even fatal to people and pets, but even more so children.
Bats are excluded from your home or attic through a live exclusion process. This is done by bat proofing your home with screen, caulking, caps, etc. Also a one-way trap door is installed at the entry point so the bats can get out but not get back in. We are not exterminators or a bat pest control company. We strictly and proudly only use poison free bat control methods. When thinking of exterminator or pest control company we urge you to think of the humane method for bat removal. Bats are protected both federally and in the state of Michigan. No ultrasonic, high frequency device, or bat repellent will get rid of your bats nor keep them out. Moth balls or "bat away" never works. In fact it is harmful to have in your attic or home. FTC gives a warning on the use of ultrasonic pest control devices. For more information check out our "How to Get Rid of Bats" Page.
There is a new trend developing in the nuisance wildlife management field that could surprise you. That trend is not good for consumers or the community in which they live.
Using the power of the internet, these contractors advertise doing wildlife control work anywhere in the United States. But what they don't tell you is that they are 5 states away and they are going to significantly jack up the price of their work!
Here is how this program works.
The company advertises that they have wildlife services or humane wildlife control services available nationwide. An 800 or 888 number is generally listed and you call the number and speak with an "expert" who will arrange to have a "technician" take care of you.
The "expert" then finds a local "trapper" to resolve your problem and of course adds a huge amount to your bill that you would not normally pay if you had hired a local Wildlife Control Expert. The "expert" has to jack up your bill because the "trapper" is sending him one and he is going to make a nice profit for basically taking a phone call.
Here is how to avoid dealing with these rip-off artists.
1. Ask the company if they are local or if you live near another state, are they close to you?
2. Ask them for a copy of their Nuisance Wildlife Management License and a copy of their insurance. If they send you a license that is out of state and it is not near you, this is a red flag. Ask them if they will be using a sub-contractor to do the work. Chances are they will be doing that. They have to as they cannot travel to you affordably.
3. If you suspect that you are working with a company who subcontracts out their wildlife work, you are risking any type of warranty claim you might have. For example, if you have your home repaired and animals re-enter your home, is the "trapper" responsible or the out of state "expert"? Why should the out of state "expert" care, he already has your money!
4. Look locally before you hire. If they have a local number, that is a great place to start. Ask friends for referrals. Visit this website for professionals across the country, Wildlife Professionals
5. Finally, check with your Secretary of State to see if the company is licensed to do business in your state. Most states require a business to be listed with the Secretary.
There is no reason you have to pay more for wildlife control services than you should. Paying a fair price is certainly reasonable, but paying an overly inflated price is never in the best interest of the consumer. The only person who benefits from that is the out of state "expert".
Bird Removal From Vents
Nuisance animals cause odor problems in a variety of ways. Their excrement is a primary source of odor problems, and often quite noticeable if an animal has taken up residence somewhere in your home. Animal carcasses are another source of odor. Skunks present a whole other dimension in odor problems. I can identify the source of animal odors, and eliminate both the current source of the odor (for example, excrement removal) and the underlying cause (the animal's entry into your home). This work may be covered by homeowners insurance.
Once the bats and animals are excluded, we perform all the necessary proofing repairs to prevent the bats and other wildlife pest from returning. Bats can cause great damage to your attic and become a health hazard. Attic restoration or clean up of damaged insulation is highly recommended to get your attic to its correct condition. Bat guano (their feces) carry a wide range of bacteria and fungi spores which can become airborne if not treated correctly. We are certified, licensed, and insured bat removal specialists. We provide nuisance wildlife control services for bats, birds and other nuisance wildlife removal in all of South East Michigan, Lansing area, and Ann Arbor, MI.
Bird Removal From Vents
You removed the animals from the attic, but are you finished yet? Nuisance wildlife in your attic can create problems many homeowners never think of. These animals can carry ectoparasites, which after the wildlife host is evicted, may move inside the home looking for a new host—YOU! Bat bugs, mites, ticks and fleas are just some of the ectoparasites you need to be concerned about. Mice in the attic, bats in the attic or various other vistors are notorious for bringing these pests in. Ask our Wildlife Management Specialists to inspect your attic and treat for these critters, after your problem species is removed.