Humane Animal Trapping Near Rose Corners MI For Pest Critters
Providing gentle, humane wildlife removal service in Rose Corners Michigan and the surrounding areas. We are devoted to preserving the balance between people and nature.
Our team of skilled wildlife technicians in Rose Corners MI are trained specifically for the animals local to your area. We specialize in squirrel, raccoon, skunk, snake, groundhog, bat, and dead animal removal. We also offer a wide variety of other humane nuisance animal removal services covering moles, voles, and other unwanted wildlife, nuisance animals and pests.
Once your Rose Corners home or property has been humanely cleared of wildlife, our experienced nuisance animal trapping technicians make sure that it is restored and repaired so that wildlife cannot re-enter the property. All our Michigan wildlife professionals are licensed and insured for your protection and comply with all laws regarding Rose Corners wildlife control and pest prevention.
How Do I Know If I Have A Groundhog
There is a new trend developing in the nuisance wildlife management field that could surprise you. That trend is not good for consumers or the community in which they live.
Using the power of the internet, these contractors advertise doing wildlife control work anywhere in the United States. But what they don't tell you is that they are 5 states away and they are going to significantly jack up the price of their work!
Here is how this program works.
The company advertises that they have wildlife services or humane wildlife control services available nationwide. An 800 or 888 number is generally listed and you call the number and speak with an "expert" who will arrange to have a "technician" take care of you.
The "expert" then finds a local "trapper" to resolve your problem and of course adds a huge amount to your bill that you would not normally pay if you had hired a local Wildlife Control Expert. The "expert" has to jack up your bill because the "trapper" is sending him one and he is going to make a nice profit for basically taking a phone call.
Here is how to avoid dealing with these rip-off artists.
1. Ask the company if they are local or if you live near another state, are they close to you?
2. Ask them for a copy of their Nuisance Wildlife Management License and a copy of their insurance. If they send you a license that is out of state and it is not near you, this is a red flag. Ask them if they will be using a sub-contractor to do the work. Chances are they will be doing that. They have to as they cannot travel to you affordably.
3. If you suspect that you are working with a company who subcontracts out their wildlife work, you are risking any type of warranty claim you might have. For example, if you have your home repaired and animals re-enter your home, is the "trapper" responsible or the out of state "expert"? Why should the out of state "expert" care, he already has your money!
4. Look locally before you hire. If they have a local number, that is a great place to start. Ask friends for referrals. Visit this website for professionals across the country, Wildlife Professionals
5. Finally, check with your Secretary of State to see if the company is licensed to do business in your state. Most states require a business to be listed with the Secretary.
There is no reason you have to pay more for wildlife control services than you should. Paying a fair price is certainly reasonable, but paying an overly inflated price is never in the best interest of the consumer. The only person who benefits from that is the out of state "expert".
Raccoons are one of the most common animals to live inside attics. They can climb anything, and tear their way into almost anything. When they live inside your attic, it's their home - and their personal toilet as well. Raccoons can cause severe sanitation problems inside an attic - they poop and pee everywhere, and bring food and parasites inside as well. In some cases, the contamination can be severe. We highly recommend attic cleaning and restoration if you've had raccoons above your ceiling.
Once our wildlife control services have been completed, we assess your property to determine the nature of the damage the animal has caused and what needs to be done to remediate your home and protect it from similar problems in the future. We’re able to offer an extensive number of animal proofing and remediation services from insulation replacement to gap seals. Closing up cracks and holes in your home can help prevent insects, mice, and even bats from entering your house. Our vent caps are designed specifically to stop raccoons and squirrels from making your attic their den.
Animal Proofing For Raccoons
What is wildlife removal and what is considered wildlife?
The following is an interview with our local, licensed Wildlife Control Operator. He is a licensed Wildlife Control Operator located in eastern North Carolina but we are finding that the further we humans encroach on the forest and wetlands the more these services are needed throughout the United States of America.
Wildlife removal is the business of removing nuisance wildlife in and around residential or
commercial structures. Wildlife or nuisance wildlife is any wild animal that is causing damage or presenting safety concerns towards personal property, commercial property or people or pets.
Four Points most important things about protecting yourself from wildlife.
1) Always remember no matter how cute the animal is, baby or adult animal, it is still
a wild animal and wild animals can be dangerous at any time.
2) Never get in the habit of feeling wild animals - it makes them dependent on humans
to survive, instead of its natural instincts - makes them less wary of human, causing them
to get bolder and possibly attack.
3) Keep house and outbuildings and commercial buildings in a good state of repair. Wild
animals often look for weaknesses in a structure to find den sites to raise their young. Once in the structure they can cause a lot of damage which can become quite costly. They defecate inside the structure which can cause human health problems.
4) Rabies is another health concern when dealing with wild animals. Take precautions
when working or playing in the out of doors where wildlife may be present.
How do I choose a wildlife removal service?
* Is the Wildlife Control Operator (WCO) licensed?
* Do they have liability insurance? If so how much 100,000 dollars of coverage is easy to obtain. There is no excuse not to have protection for the unknown circumstances.
* Did the WCO provide you with a variety of control options?
* Is the WCO knowledgeable or belong to State, local, or national organizations?
Are there any other services Wildlife Removal Services provide other than removal?
* We also provide exclusion so the animals will not return or new animals will not inhabit your property. We also do minor repairs to residential property caused by wildlife, if the damage is deemed serious or commercial in nature we have sub-contractors we can recommend to aide you in restoring your property.
* We also provide dead animal removal. So there you have the answers to a few questions with an expert in his field. He leaves us with just one pundit of food for thought.
" Sorry for the inconvenience but we do not remove MICE, RATs, INSECTS, or INLAWS."
Bats are excluded from your home or attic through a live exclusion process. This is done by bat proofing your home with screen, caulking, caps, etc. Also a one-way trap door is installed at the entry point so the bats can get out but not get back in. We are not exterminators or a bat pest control company. We strictly and proudly only use poison free bat control methods. When thinking of exterminator or pest control company we urge you to think of the humane method for bat removal. Bats are protected both federally and in the state of Michigan. No ultrasonic, high frequency device, or bat repellent will get rid of your bats nor keep them out. Moth balls or "bat away" never works. In fact it is harmful to have in your attic or home. FTC gives a warning on the use of ultrasonic pest control devices. For more information check out our "How to Get Rid of Bats" Page.
Sometimes a homeowners insurance policy can cover the remediation of insulation when you have had a nuisance wildlife infestation. This depends on the insurance company and the type of policy you have purchased through them. Some insurance companies will say no coverage for urine / feces related damage. Nuisance animals will also burrow through insulation and make tunnels throughout the attic space. This can commonly mat down the insulation and cause damage to the insulation itself by changing R-Value in the contaminated insulation. This is something that can be mentioned when the insurance company says they do not cover urine or droppings from nuisance wildlife animals. Contact me to have a wildlife professional provide attic restoration services. Decontamination of the attic using bacteria killing remedies is key to eliminate wildlife scent from your attic.
Are You Hearing Noises in Your Wall or Attic?
Got Bats? Squirrels in the attic or raccoons living in the fire place? We take care of all your nuisance wild animal needs. Our specialties are live bat removal, bird control, and wildlife prevention on residential homes, condos, warehouses, and all other commercial properties. If you have a bat in the house, a damaged attic by birds, bats, or raccoons we take care of all the damages and restore your attic. Here are some wild animal encounters you may come in contact with.
"The squirrel management plan was developed with public input to improve the health of the state's squirrel group of squirrels, to encourage healthy habitat, which squirrel and all other wildlife depend on, and to reduce squirrel-human conflicts," the animal control official announced. "We believe this squirrel management program will improve the health of our squirrel group of squirrels and the habitat that supports it and other wildlife. "Yes, wildlife trapping has become more challenging in many areas. However, the benefits from our program changes are unmistakable, as pest control companies have reported seeing and harvesting larger squirrel; land managers and foresters are seeing some regeneration recovery in our forests; and farmers are telling us that they have seen less damage to their crops," the animal control official announced. To learn more about animal control in Oakland County, Michigan read on.
Dead Raccoon Clean Up
Once the bats and animals are excluded, we perform all the necessary proofing repairs to prevent the bats and other wildlife pest from returning. Bats can cause great damage to your attic and become a health hazard. Attic restoration or clean up of damaged insulation is highly recommended to get your attic to its correct condition. Bat guano (their feces) carry a wide range of bacteria and fungi spores which can become airborne if not treated correctly. We are certified, licensed, and insured bat removal specialists. We provide nuisance wildlife control services for bats, birds and other nuisance wildlife removal in all of South East Michigan, Lansing area, and Ann Arbor, MI.