Wayne County Michigan Wildlife Control & Dead Animal Removal Services
For safe, effective wildlife management, call us for Wayne County critter control. If you have bats in the attic, raccoons in the garage, a squirrel infestation or other animal problems, we’re here to help. You can count on us to provide proven and affordable solutions for your Wayne County MI home or business.
Our experienced Wayne County team members are thoroughly trained in wildlife control, and we pride ourselves on providing solutions that are safe and humane. We’ll carefully remove your unwanted guests, then identify and seal entry points to make sure they won’t be back any time soon.
We also provide extensive animal damage repair services – including attic restoration, dropping and feces cleanup and much more – to remove all signs of past disturbances. If you’ve never had an animal problem and are looking to protect your Wayne County home our business, let our seasoned experts implement a prevention plan to keep your property out of harm’s way.
We service residential, commercial, municipal and industrial clients. In addition to wildlife control services, we offer a variety of wildlife management and home repair services. Our Wayne County wildlife removal experts are on call 24 hours a day to deal with your wildlife control emergency. Please call us today to schedule your home inspection.
Dead Raccoon Clean Up
As a Michigan wildlife control company, we offer the best safest and most humane animal removal solutions. We have over ten years of professional animal removal in any Michigan Wildlife control situation. We deal in large animal removal to even the smallest of rodents and pests. If animal relocation or trapping is something that you’re interested in then we have your answer as well. It’s no problem if you need urban wildlife control or rural animal relocation, we got the best we you need it most.
Just how does one start such a business? There are lots of ways to start a business, but starting this one off on the wrong foot is going to cost you!
A nuisance animal or nuisance wildlife control business is a career that is right for some people and definitely not right for others.
Let's start out with the job description:
Nuisance Wildlife Control Professional - Resolves nuisance wildlife complaints and prevents future ones. That is the job description in a nutshell albeit a bit oversimplified.
This description does not tell you that you will be climbing ladders, going into attics and crawlspaces and be challenged with wildlife on a daily basis. It goes with the territory.
What about education?
Most people who consider entering this career field have some knowledge of wildlife. They might come from a hunting, trapping or fishing background. This is a helpful because any wildlife knowledge is helpful to the trade.
A college education or a self study program is a leg up on the rest of your competitors.
Education is a great thing and the more you have of it, the better your chances of success will be.
There are very few schools that teach you how to become a Nuisance Wildlife Control Professional. The schools that do exist normally only have a short course and no ongoing support program to ensure your success.
So where does that leave most people? Going it alone. They have to be the pioneer and figure out each step along the way. Make one miss-step and get ready to shell out your hard earned cash to fix that mistake.
Now, back to starting your business.
You must of course obtain business licenses and insurances. If you are going to run this business out of your home, you may need additional homeowners insurance to protect you in the event something happens to your home like a flood or fire.
You will also need training and equipment. Training is important as this is not a business where you can fly by the seat of your pants. Remember that miss-step I was talking about earlier? This is where it will bite you good.
Everyone needs to advertise market and sell their services. With so many marketing messages thrown at consumers each and every second of the day, you have to stay on top of things here. Unfortunately for most new businesses, they are so busy opening their business that they do not spend enough time on this very important part of their start up. Another miss-step.
Nobody ever said it was going to be easy running your own business. It is a challenge, but a challenge that can be a lot of fun if done properly.
If it is your heart's desire to make it happen, you will do it. With the proper vision, plan, equipment, training and system, you will forge ahead and break new grounds. Without these things in place, it is a recipe for a rough road ahead!
Free Wildlife Control Services
Platinum Wildlife Removal is a full-service wildlife control company serving Oakland County MI and the surrounding area. We specialize in urban and suburban wildlife damage management for both residential and commercial customers. We are state licensed by the Michigan Fish & Wildlife Commission. We handle nearly all aspects of wildlife control, and resolve conflicts between people and wildlife in a humane and professional manner. For Oakland County pest control of wildlife, just give us a call at 248-667-7796 - yes, we answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - and we will discuss your wildlife problem and schedule an appointment to solve it. We look forward to hearing from you!
Humane Wildlife Removal Services For Nuisance Animals
What is wildlife removal and what is considered wildlife?
The following is an interview with our local, licensed Wildlife Control Operator. He is a licensed Wildlife Control Operator located in eastern North Carolina but we are finding that the further we humans encroach on the forest and wetlands the more these services are needed throughout the United States of America.
Wildlife removal is the business of removing nuisance wildlife in and around residential or
commercial structures. Wildlife or nuisance wildlife is any wild animal that is causing damage or presenting safety concerns towards personal property, commercial property or people or pets.
Four Points most important things about protecting yourself from wildlife.
1) Always remember no matter how cute the animal is, baby or adult animal, it is still
a wild animal and wild animals can be dangerous at any time.
2) Never get in the habit of feeling wild animals - it makes them dependent on humans
to survive, instead of its natural instincts - makes them less wary of human, causing them
to get bolder and possibly attack.
3) Keep house and outbuildings and commercial buildings in a good state of repair. Wild
animals often look for weaknesses in a structure to find den sites to raise their young. Once in the structure they can cause a lot of damage which can become quite costly. They defecate inside the structure which can cause human health problems.
4) Rabies is another health concern when dealing with wild animals. Take precautions
when working or playing in the out of doors where wildlife may be present.
How do I choose a wildlife removal service?
* Is the Wildlife Control Operator (WCO) licensed?
* Do they have liability insurance? If so how much 100,000 dollars of coverage is easy to obtain. There is no excuse not to have protection for the unknown circumstances.
* Did the WCO provide you with a variety of control options?
* Is the WCO knowledgeable or belong to State, local, or national organizations?
Are there any other services Wildlife Removal Services provide other than removal?
* We also provide exclusion so the animals will not return or new animals will not inhabit your property. We also do minor repairs to residential property caused by wildlife, if the damage is deemed serious or commercial in nature we have sub-contractors we can recommend to aide you in restoring your property.
* We also provide dead animal removal. So there you have the answers to a few questions with an expert in his field. He leaves us with just one pundit of food for thought.
" Sorry for the inconvenience but we do not remove MICE, RATs, INSECTS, or INLAWS."
Bird Removal From Vents
There are many sicknesses that humans can contract from nuisance wildlife droppings. If there has been a prolonged infestation of raccoons, bats, birds, mice, or any other wildlife, it is a good chance your attic needs to be restored. After the fecal matter of these nuisance animals sits in your attic over an extended period of time, it can start to develop spores of bacteria. Wildlife scent left in the attic will also attract more nuisance animals in the future. Usually 1-3 weeks of infestation can require the attic to be restored due to damages and wildlife scent. The offending nuisance wildlife animals should be trapped or excluded before attic clean up takes place. If you ever decide to inspect your own attic for wildlife droppings, make sure to get a quality respirator to avoid berating in any harmful material. If you are a homeowner with attic restoration questions, feel free to email me about your problems.
- Allen Park Michigan Animal Trapping
- Belleville Michigan Animal Trapping
- Brownstown Michigan Animal Trapping
- Canton Michigan Animal Trapping
- Dearborn Michigan Animal Trapping
- Dearborn Heights Michigan Animal Trapping
- Detroit Michigan Animal Trapping
- Ecorse Michigan Animal Trapping
- Flat Rock Michigan Animal Trapping
- Garden City Michigan Animal Trapping
- Gibraltar Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Ile Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Farms Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Park Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Shores Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Woods Michigan Animal Trapping
- Hamtramck Michigan Animal Trapping
- Harper Woods Michigan Animal Trapping
- Highland Park Michigan Animal Trapping
- Huron Michigan Animal Trapping
- Inkster Michigan Animal Trapping
- Lincoln Park Michigan Animal Trapping
- Livonia Michigan Animal Trapping
- Melvindale Michigan Animal Trapping
- Northville Michigan Animal Trapping
- Plymouth Michigan Animal Trapping
- Redford Michigan Animal Trapping
- River Rouge Michigan Animal Trapping
- Riverview Michigan Animal Trapping
- Rockwood Michigan Animal Trapping
- Romulus Michigan Animal Trapping
- Southgate Michigan Animal Trapping
- Sumpter Michigan Animal Trapping
- Taylor Michigan Animal Trapping
- Trenton Michigan Animal Trapping
- Van Buren Michigan Animal Trapping
- Wayne Michigan Animal Trapping
- Westland Michigan Animal Trapping
- Woodhaven Michigan Animal Trapping
- Wyandotte Michigan Animal Trapping