Wayne County Michigan Wildlife Control & Dead Animal Removal Services
For safe, effective wildlife management, call us for Wayne County critter control. If you have bats in the attic, raccoons in the garage, a squirrel infestation or other animal problems, we’re here to help. You can count on us to provide proven and affordable solutions for your Wayne County MI home or business.
Our experienced Wayne County team members are thoroughly trained in wildlife control, and we pride ourselves on providing solutions that are safe and humane. We’ll carefully remove your unwanted guests, then identify and seal entry points to make sure they won’t be back any time soon.
We also provide extensive animal damage repair services – including attic restoration, dropping and feces cleanup and much more – to remove all signs of past disturbances. If you’ve never had an animal problem and are looking to protect your Wayne County home our business, let our seasoned experts implement a prevention plan to keep your property out of harm’s way.
We service residential, commercial, municipal and industrial clients. In addition to wildlife control services, we offer a variety of wildlife management and home repair services. Our Wayne County wildlife removal experts are on call 24 hours a day to deal with your wildlife control emergency. Please call us today to schedule your home inspection.
Looking For A Full-Service Wildlife Control Company
What is wildlife removal and what is considered wildlife?
The following is an interview with our local, licensed Wildlife Control Operator. He is a licensed Wildlife Control Operator located in eastern North Carolina but we are finding that the further we humans encroach on the forest and wetlands the more these services are needed throughout the United States of America.
Wildlife removal is the business of removing nuisance wildlife in and around residential or
commercial structures. Wildlife or nuisance wildlife is any wild animal that is causing damage or presenting safety concerns towards personal property, commercial property or people or pets.
Four Points most important things about protecting yourself from wildlife.
1) Always remember no matter how cute the animal is, baby or adult animal, it is still
a wild animal and wild animals can be dangerous at any time.
2) Never get in the habit of feeling wild animals - it makes them dependent on humans
to survive, instead of its natural instincts - makes them less wary of human, causing them
to get bolder and possibly attack.
3) Keep house and outbuildings and commercial buildings in a good state of repair. Wild
animals often look for weaknesses in a structure to find den sites to raise their young. Once in the structure they can cause a lot of damage which can become quite costly. They defecate inside the structure which can cause human health problems.
4) Rabies is another health concern when dealing with wild animals. Take precautions
when working or playing in the out of doors where wildlife may be present.
How do I choose a wildlife removal service?
* Is the Wildlife Control Operator (WCO) licensed?
* Do they have liability insurance? If so how much 100,000 dollars of coverage is easy to obtain. There is no excuse not to have protection for the unknown circumstances.
* Did the WCO provide you with a variety of control options?
* Is the WCO knowledgeable or belong to State, local, or national organizations?
Are there any other services Wildlife Removal Services provide other than removal?
* We also provide exclusion so the animals will not return or new animals will not inhabit your property. We also do minor repairs to residential property caused by wildlife, if the damage is deemed serious or commercial in nature we have sub-contractors we can recommend to aide you in restoring your property.
* We also provide dead animal removal. So there you have the answers to a few questions with an expert in his field. He leaves us with just one pundit of food for thought.
" Sorry for the inconvenience but we do not remove MICE, RATs, INSECTS, or INLAWS."
Wildlife Under Stoop and Decks: Animals under decks and stoops in Michigan can create numerous incidents that can really be a problem. The worst problems that nuisance wildlife create under a deck or a stoop is skunks spraying, raccoons accumulating piles of feces and animals dying underneath, thus needing extraction. To clear up the difference between the two, typically a deck will be built over an existing stoop, so the animals living under the deck are actually living under the stoop unless the deck is very low to the ground and tightly enclosed. When a skunk is underneath and sprays, the concrete being porous as it is, will soak up the molecules drawing them into the home. Usually heat or moisture will activate these odors hence the reason they enhance when heat or air conditioning is turned on.Raccoon feces as mentioned earlier carries parasites that can be extremely harmful and even fatal to people and pets, but even more so children.
Are You Hearing Noises in Your Wall or Attic?
Nuisance animals cause odor problems in a variety of ways. Their excrement is a primary source of odor problems, and often quite noticeable if an animal has taken up residence somewhere in your home. Animal carcasses are another source of odor. Skunks present a whole other dimension in odor problems. I can identify the source of animal odors, and eliminate both the current source of the odor (for example, excrement removal) and the underlying cause (the animal's entry into your home). This work may be covered by homeowners insurance.
Elimination of Animal Odors
Imagine the scenario: you're sitting around late one fall evening with your family, watching television. You have been hearing odd noises in your attic for some time, but assume it's just the mice that you have problems with every fall, or the birds that have a nest in your eaves that you haven't taken down. Then, you walk into the kitchen to get a snack, and run right into a confrontation with a bat. What do you do?
After you're done panicking and running away from the bat, you should calmly assess the situation and try to see if the bat made its way out of your home or not. If you find the bat again, then you need to call a bat removal Massachusetts specialist. If you don't find the bat, you should still call, and potentially call more so because you can't find the bat than if you did. Just because you can't find them doesn't mean that they are gone. On the contrary, one lost bat in your house usually points to a whole batty family making themselves at home in your attic.
You shouldn't take into consideration the time of day or the expense of bat removal Massachusetts. Living in a house with bats is very dangerous. They can bite you without you even knowing it if you are sleeping and their guano creates toxic air for you to breathe. If you cannot get a bat removal Massachusetts company out to your home right away, you need to consider staying somewhere else to keep your family safe and healthy until the bat problem is solved. It might seem like if you leave them alone it will be fine, but do you really want to jeopardize your family by taking that risk?
Bat removal Massachusetts is a very popular industry, because bats are so prominent in the Northeast United States. The majority of companies that you call will offer bat removal and exclusion programs, which will get the bats out of your home and keep them out for a few years to come. No one company can guarantee you a bat-free lifetime, because wear and age can create more gaps and cracks in your home down the road, no matter how solid it was built or how well it was repaired. These tiny cracks and gaps are like a neon welcome sign to bats and other creatures looking for a warm dry nest. Take the time to check for these things on a regular basis and you'll have a much better chance of keeping the bats out for good.
Attic Deodorization and Insulation Restoration
The capture and removal of nuisance animals in the home is only half of the problem. If the entryway to the house is not found, a new animal will take the old one's place. This is particularly true of the spaces under porches, decks, and sheds. These areas provide ideal habitat for a number of animals. Michigan Wildlife Removal can make sure that no animals invade your space again. Our exclusion barriers are built to last, and are 100% effective at keeping unwanted critters from getting back in.
- Allen Park Michigan Animal Trapping
- Belleville Michigan Animal Trapping
- Brownstown Michigan Animal Trapping
- Canton Michigan Animal Trapping
- Dearborn Michigan Animal Trapping
- Dearborn Heights Michigan Animal Trapping
- Detroit Michigan Animal Trapping
- Ecorse Michigan Animal Trapping
- Flat Rock Michigan Animal Trapping
- Garden City Michigan Animal Trapping
- Gibraltar Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Ile Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Farms Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Park Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Shores Michigan Animal Trapping
- Grosse Pointe Woods Michigan Animal Trapping
- Hamtramck Michigan Animal Trapping
- Harper Woods Michigan Animal Trapping
- Highland Park Michigan Animal Trapping
- Huron Michigan Animal Trapping
- Inkster Michigan Animal Trapping
- Lincoln Park Michigan Animal Trapping
- Livonia Michigan Animal Trapping
- Melvindale Michigan Animal Trapping
- Northville Michigan Animal Trapping
- Plymouth Michigan Animal Trapping
- Redford Michigan Animal Trapping
- River Rouge Michigan Animal Trapping
- Riverview Michigan Animal Trapping
- Rockwood Michigan Animal Trapping
- Romulus Michigan Animal Trapping
- Southgate Michigan Animal Trapping
- Sumpter Michigan Animal Trapping
- Taylor Michigan Animal Trapping
- Trenton Michigan Animal Trapping
- Van Buren Michigan Animal Trapping
- Wayne Michigan Animal Trapping
- Westland Michigan Animal Trapping
- Woodhaven Michigan Animal Trapping
- Wyandotte Michigan Animal Trapping